MBBS is a highly valued degree. Opting for an MBBS course abroad is a feasible decision, as the fee structure is low, and one can get admission without any donation.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) is a statutory body that is responsible for establishing and maintaining high standards of medical education and recognition of medical qualifications in India. MCI was founded in the year 1933 and established in the year 1934.
The student should opt for MCI-approved universities while pursuing MBBS courses abroad. The reason for the same is cited below –
- MCI Approved Medical Universities provide globally recognized degrees approved by the MCI and enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools that offers the liberty to practice a medical career in India after clearing the MCI Screening Test.
- MCI Approved Medical Universities provide a great understanding of delivering medical education.
- The students can take medical admission abroad in MCI Approved Medical Universities at reasonable fees.
- Top medical universities abroad provide a world-class infrastructure with well-equipped facilities that can enrich the experience of all students.
- MCI-approved medical universities impart opportunities in the development of case studies while pursuing the MBBS course.
- The language barrier is also a big issue for Indian students to take medical admission abroad, but the medium of instruction is English in MCI Approved Medical Universities.
There are a few best universities in Russia, Kyrgyzstan, the Philippines, Belize, Ukraine, France, Armenia, Georgia, and many more that provide excellent teaching standards with the best infrastructure and equipment.