1) Government in their letter NO. HFW 124 RGU Bangalore, dated 28-06-2017, have directed KEA to conduct Common Counselling for Admission to UG Medical and Dental courses for all Government, Private (including Minority), NRI and Other seats in the state of Karnataka.
2) As per the directions of the Government, KEA is inviting application online for admissions to Medical and Dental courses for the year 2022-23. The candidates who have scored more than or equal to the perscribed minimum score in UG NEET-2022 only are eligible to register and apply online for UG medical / Dental / AYUSH courses for the year 2022-23.
3) Further, as per the letter dated 13-10-2022 of Karnataka AYUSHA Department, the set matrix for admission in the Government , Government Aided institutions and Private institutions shall be 15% for ALL India Quota and 85% for the State and Union Territory Quota. As per this direction , seats available for UG courses in Private AYUSH Collages of Karnataka state as well as management quota seats shall be allotted through KEA, UG NEET-2022 eligible candidates can also register online for AYUSH seats.
4) Non-Karnataka candidates will not be eligible for reservation, Hence, in the UG NEET-2022 examination, if they have scored the required minimum 50th percentile or above, fixed for ”GENERAL (UR)” category as per the qualifying criteria, then only they are eligible to register for admissions through KEA or for any other seats in the state of Karnataka, Please note that SC / ST / OBC eligibility criteria are applicable to Karnataka SC / ST / OBC candidates only.
5) Before registering through online for admission to Medical, Dental and AYUSH courses in the state of Karntaka, applicants are hereby informed to read the information Bulletin UG NEET-2022 and understand the eligibility conditions, classification o sets (differrent types of category of seats) and eligibility to claim such seats which are hosted on the KEA Website : http://kea.kar.nic.in for the information of the candidates.
6) Portal is enabled to register and apply online form 1.00 PM on 14-10-2022; Interested candidates have to register & pay the fees through online before 4.00 PM on 19-10-2022. Fee paid candidates can submit / enter the application details upto 11.59 on 20-10-2022.
7) Registration fee, schedule fo verification of documents , original documents to be produced for verification and other details will be hosted on the KEA Website. Interested eligible candidates can register and apply online and appear for document verification as per the schedule.
ENTRY OF UG NEET -2022 ROLL NUMBER BY KARNATAKA CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY VERIFIED THEIR DOCUMENTS
The candidates who have already registered for UGCET-2022 and completed the document verification, have to enter their correct UG NEET -2022 Roll Number in the online registration module enabled in KEA WEB-portal by using their USER ID and Password already created for UGCET-2022 to become eligible for admission to Medical, Dental and AYUSH courses.After entry of UGNEET-2022 roll number enter the OTP received, then log-in, pay the fees, complete the application process by selecting the declaration. Afterwards, take the print out and verify the NEET Roll number printed on the Application Form.
Candidates, who have assigned ranks in CET-2022 and completed their document as per CET-2006 Admission Rules and those who are not claiming any additional reservation need not appear for verification of documents once again for Medical / Dental / AYUSH courses, But they have to download the UG NEET-2022 Verification slip from KEA portal on the specified dates to become eligible for admission to Medical / Dental / AYUSH courses.
However, if any such candidate is eligible to claim reservation as per Government of Karnataka norms or under Linguistic Minority / Religious Minority / NRI WARD or candidates eligible to claim seats under Category-2 to Category-8 in St.John Medical Collage, Bangalore, they have to claim such reservations in the online application form and they have to appear for document verification with all the relevant original certificates / documents.