NEET 2023

2023 NEET Exam: Check current Updates on NEET Exam

NEET 2023: The (NTA) National Testing Agency, is the organising body for NEET and it is instrumental in conducting NEET every year. The body is accountable for wholething related to NEET, right from releaseing dates to issuing admit cards and assessing the answer sheets. 

2023 NEET Participating colleges, Reservation and Seats vacancy

Once the 2023  NEET results are declared, every students is given an (AIR)All India Rank. The counselling procedure then begins in which dental and medical dental undergraduate seats are allotted to students based on merit and their choice.
 
The (MCI) Medical Council of India conducts NEET counselling for 15% of central institutes, state seats, and deemed universities. Respective state medical boards do the counselling for the remaining 85% of the seats. In addition, all states prepares its merit list based on NEET-UG results itself. 

NEET 2023 EXAM DATES​

It is very important to keep a close eye on NEET 2023 important dates. We have compiled a list of the most important NEET 2023 dates you need to remember. Details are given under :

s.no

Event

Tentative Date

1

NEET UG 2023 Exam Date

07th May, 2023 (Tentatively)

2

Last date to fill NEET online form

To be notified

3

Last date to submit registration fees

To be notified

4

Correction Window

 

5

Admit Card Release Date

To be notified

6

NEET 2023 Result Date

To be notified

7

Processing of Seat Allotment

To be notified

 Exam Pattern

NEET 2023 Exam: Check Latest Updates on NEET UG Exam

 

NEET 2023: The National Testing Agency, (NTA) is the organising body for NEET and it is instrumental in conducting NEET smoothly and fairly every year. The body is responsible for everything related to NEET, right from announcing dates to issuing admit cards and assessing the answer sheets. 

NEET 2023 Participating Institutions, Reservation and Seats Availability

Once the NEET 2023 results are declared, every candidate is given an All India Rank (AIR). The counselling process then begins in which medical and dental undergraduate seats are allotted to candidates based on merit and their choice.

The Medical Council of India conducts NEET counselling for 15% of central institutes, state seats, and deemed universities. Respective state medical boards do the counselling for the rest 85% of the seats. In addition, each state prepares its merit list based on NEET-UG results itself. 

NEET 2023 EXAM DATES

It is most essential to keep a close eye on 2023 NEET important dates. We have compiled a list of the very important 2023 NEET dates you necessary to recollect .Details are mention below:

Event

Tentative Date

NEET UG 2023 Exam Date

07th May, 2023 (Tentatively)

Last date to fill NEET online form

To be notified

Last date to submit registration fees

To be notified

Correction Window

To be notified

Admit Card Release Date

To be notified

NEET 2023 Result Date

To be notified

Processing of Seat Allotment

To be notified

 

Exam Pattern

The NEET exam pattern has remained consistent with a few updates over the years. You can find the 2022 NEET exam pattern given below for reference. If there are any current updates and changes in the 2023 NEET exam pattern here, it will be updated here:

Exam Name

NEET – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test

Conducting Authority

National Testing Agency (NTA)

Exam Mode

Offline Mode (Pen & Paper Mode)

Tentative No. of Applicants

20,00,000+

Duration of Exam

3 hours & 20 minutes or 200 minutes

Seats Offered

Admission of approximately 1.3 lakh MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota and 85% State quota

Courses Offered

MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, and other related Courses

Number of Questions

200 Multiple Choice Questions (20 optional)

Type of Questions

Objective-type questions 4 answer options for each question Only 1 option is correct

Subjects

Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany + Zoology)

Number of Questions from each Subject

Physics: 45 questions Chemistry: 45 questions Biology (Botany + Zoology): 90 questions

Language

NEET question paper will be available in 13 languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.

Marking Scheme

For each correct answer, 4 marks are awarded

Negative Marking

1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer

Number of Attempts

Unlimited

 

 

NEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria

The important thing you need to do as a 2023 NEET student is to assure that you fulfill the 2023 NEET eligibility criteria. You required to take care of many aspects – education qualifications, nationality, and age. There are also many relaxations available for certain categories, so you may want to check if you fall below those categories as well. Here is a brief overview of the 2023 NEET age criteria:
aspirants should be at least 17 years age on 31st December of the year of admission.
The age limit is the same for all categories of 2023 NEET aspirants.
There is no limit on the upper age for appearing in 2023 NEET .

2023 NEET : Expected modification in the Exam Pattern

· Candidates will not required to present their Aadhar card to fill out the 2023 NEET application form. They can do so with any valid ID proof.
· candidates will be able to appear for the 2023 NEET exam in any of the two languages they prefer, in addition to the standard English language.
· 2023 NEET scores will also be considered for admission to BSc Nursing courses.
· candidates from State Open Schools, NIOS, or private institutions will not be considered eligible to sit for the 2023 NEET exam.
· Andhra Pradesh Telangana and Telangana will also be a part of the 15% All India Quota.

2023 NEET Application Fees

Here’s the NEET 2023 fee structure for different categories:

Category

Fee Amount

General

Rs. 1700/- 

General-EWS / OBC-NCL

Rs. 1600/-

SC /ST / PwBD / Third Gender

Rs. 1000/-

Outside India

Rs. 9500/-

Besides this, GST and processing charges are levied on the application fee.

2023 NEET Admit Card

As per the procedure, candidates are first issued a provisional 2023 NEET admit card. It will only be considered valid if all the eligibility criteria are met. As per the latest update, 2023 NEET Admit card will be released one or two weeks before the exam. Here are the details that are mentioned on the admit card:

1. Candidate’s name
2. Father’s name
3. Roll number
4. Category
5. Date of exam
6. Exam center address
7. Reporting time
8. Exam Duration
9. Photo

As soon as you download the NEET admit card, make sure that all these details are correct. In case of any discrepancy, you should contact 2023 NEET helpline immediately.

On the day of the exam, you need to present your 2023 NEET admit card to the exam invigilators and coordinators, failing which you will not be allowed to appear in the exam. You should keep the admit card safe even after the exam, as you will required to it to the counselling rounds as well. Experts advise that you should keep your admit card safe until you finally get admission to an university.

2023 NEET Rank Predictor

a2zdoctors has provided the 2023 NEET Rank Predictor 2023 tool for students to predict their probable 2023 NEET ranks. The provided NEET rank predictor 2023 is a unique tool specially curated to predict the probable ranks of the students on the basis of past data, trends and students expected scores. The tool is extremely easy to use with a 3-step usage procudure. NEET rank predictor will help students to assess where they stand among competitors and plan their 2023 NEET admissions accordingly.