MBBS – stands for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery. It is a professional degree in medical science. MBBS course is a dream career choice for many Indian students, and pursuing an MBBS abroad is an appreciative decision. The scope of MBBS abroad is enormous as it has paved a smooth future of opportunities.
Advantages of studying MBBS abroad –
- The medium of teaching MBBS abroad is English, which has become beneficial for all students from other countries.
- Medical education abroad is of a world-class level.
- The faculty members from the abroad MBBS universities are skilled and knowledgeable.
- The universities abroad for MBBS study should be recognized by worldwide organizations such as NMC, WHO, and UNESCO.
- The MBBS and MD degrees are recognized which allows the students to practice anywhere in the world.
- The fee structure and the living cost abroad are quite affordable for Indian students.
- The admission process for MBBS abroad countries is simple and easy.
- From across the globe, many students are going abroad to study MBBS. There are already over 10,000 Indians going to abroad MBBS universities.
- Most Indian students prefer pursuing MBBS in top medical universities which are located in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Georgia, China, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
If there is any doubt regarding medical practice in India after graduation from abroad then, let us clear your issue. Students who have graduated from abroad are eligible to apply for a job (in the medical field) in any country of the world, including India while keeping in mind that the selected university is NMC and WHO-approved. After appearing on FMGE and MCI screening tests, Indian students who graduated from abroad can continue the medical profession in India.