Study MBBS in Uzbekistan Country
Studying MBBS in Uzbekistan is one of the best options for Indian students. In Uzbekistan, it is estimated that there are currently around 10,000 MBBS graduation students. Many of these Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course graduate students go on to work as doctors in Uzbekistan, and some move to other countries to work as the best doctors.
The cost of an Indian studying an MBBS course in Uzbekistan is relatively low cost. Uzbekistan universities give students good quality and excellent education. The MBBS coursework is based on the UK National curriculum, and the students are through experienced senior doctors. The MBBS Course is usually three years. The students are awarded a degree from one of 6 years of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery courses at the country’s leading universities.
Top Medical Universities in Uzbekistan course time are in English Medium at an Affordable cost. The standard of education is equivalent to that of developed countries like Canada, the UK, the USA, etc. Science students who graduate from Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery courses from Uzbekistan country universities are eligible to apply for a Medical Licensing Examination to obtain a certificate to work in any part of the world.
Information on studying MBBS in Uzbekistan
Students’ course duration time of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery courses in Uzbekistan country is 6 years, which includes 5 years of theoretical and clinical rotations from students and 1 year of mandatory internship in Uzbekistan country.
NMC and Who approved
50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology Aggregate
Medium of Teaching
Document Required for Studying MBBS in Uzbekistan
- Students must submit their class 10th and class 12th mark sheets and certificates of examinations to apply for MBBs in Uzbekistan.
- Students will also need to submit their migration certificate.
- Students will also need to submit a NEET UG 2023 Admit card and self-attested copies of documents for the application for an MBBS course in Uzbekistan.
- Students will need to carry a valid passport
- Students visa for studying MBBS course in Uzbekistan.
- Students should submit details about their parent’s financial status and show the MBBS course fee paid.
- Students must also submit other documents asked by the External Affairs Ministry of Uzbekistan country universities.
Admission Procedure in Uzbekistan Universities:
- Students must choose from one of the best Uzbekistan high-ranked universities to pursue an MBBS course.
- Next, students should submit a detailed online application form to that university by logging into their respective universities’ websites.
- Students will pay the required fee once student receive the approval letter from the respective university.
- After that, students must apply for a visa to study and stay in Uzbekistan.
- Students should arrange flight tickets after receiving their visas from the Uzbek authorities.
- Students must check all the required documents they need to carry to study abroad.
- Once students complete all the formalities of submitting all the documents, they are ready to fly to Uzbekistan and complete their MBBS course there.
List of Universities in Uzbekistan country
- Andijan State Medical Institute
- Bukhara State Medical Institute
- Tashkent Medical Academy
- Samarkand State Medical Institute