Study MBBS in Ukraine
Studying a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery course in Ukraine is one of the best and latest trends among aspiring Medical candidates.
Candidates appear for NEET Exam to secure admission to government universities or private universities in Ukraine.
Unlike other countries, Ukraine has a unique educational structure for medical candidates. In Ukraine, they have top-notch Government Medical universities as well as private universities with infrastructure. Apart from the courses in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Ukraine medical universities hire experienced lecturers with in-depth knowledge of the MBBS course subject.
Due to its first-class education structure, thousands of candidates visit Ukraine to seek admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery courses every year. Several elite medical universities receive funds from the government, which helps the best part of studying Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in Ukraine. The aspirants do not require to give any entrance exam for admission in Ukraine.
The complete duration of the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery course in Ukraine is 5.8 years. Students must submit all verified documents and get access to MBBS course seats at the top medical universities in Ukraine.
Ukraine, as a country, is one of the largest in terms of medical degrees for graduates and postgraduates.
Required Documents for MBBS course Admission in Ukraine 2023-2024:
- Candidate’s Birth certificate
- Candidates 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Candidate’s Migration certificate
- Bank statement of parents
- Candidate’s Significant passport
- Candidate’ visa
- Medical Reports for candidates
- Passport-size photos for candidates
- Offer letter form from the college where you got a seat
- Scanned or soft copy of your NEET scorecard and Admit card
- Flight tickets for the candidates
Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- Aspiring candidates must be above 17+ years and below 25 years as of 31st December in the year of admission from the college.
- Candidates must be from a science background in 10+2
- Candidates must have physics, biology, chemistry, and English as main subjects in 10+2
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% or more. (40-45% for SC/ST/OBC)
- Students must qualify NEET entrance exam to be eligible for MBBS studies in Ukraine.
The list of all the Medical Universities in Ukraine:
- Sumy State University
- Ivanov – Frankish Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Ternopil National Medical University
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Ukrainian Medical Academy
- Ushered National University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University