Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a golden experience for medical scholars who want to study abroad on a budget. Being a part of a well-known MBBS University in the world of Medical Education in Kyrgyzstan is stylish. According to Quora, there are more than 10,000 Indian scholars studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan. So, A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree in Kyrgyzstan country for Indian candidates a first choice and get a successful career in the medical field.
The program duration is 5 to 6 years, and the number of scholars who apply to MBBS Universities in Kyrgyzstan is also veritably high. From expert professors to low-fee MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan country, we’ve numerous effects to offer to the students who are willing to study there. The pupil-to-schoolteacher rate is 151 when it comes to completing MBBS courses. Veritably high-quality education is available for you at a veritably affordable price per time with worldwide recognition degrees. What more do you need it?
Score Required in 10+2
50% in PCB
3500 – 6500 USD Per Year
200 to 260 USD Per Month
Medium of Instruction
Top Medical University
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
NMC and WHO approved
How to Apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Then are some easy ways to help you with the operation procedure to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It is our job to help you at every step, and they are listed below:
- Step 1 The admission process of every medical council in Kyrgyzstan starts with the online operation available at their separate functionary spots.
- Step 2 Submission of the documents is the coming step, and the specifications of the documents are mentioned latterly.
- Step 3 if you have been right so far, also the university will issue an admission letter as evidence of operation acceptance.
- Step 4 Now, students apply for a study visa to get entry rights in Kyrgyzstan country to begin their pursuit of the MBBS course.
- Step 5 The last stage is to communicate with the Indian Embassy office in Kyrgyzstan to bandy further details.
- Step 6 Eventually, you’re eligible to fairly locate Kyrgyzstan and pursue your advanced studies in medicinal drugs.
What are the Documents needed to Study for A Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery in Kyrgyzstan country?
The Documents needed to Study for A Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery in Kyrgyzstan country are listed below:
- Valid passport with a blank runner
- Passport-size prints (various on plain white background)
- Visa operation freights
- Mark sheets of the 10th & 12th academic time (scrutinized dupe)
- No expostulation instrument from the parent’s guardians
- A copy of the Birth Certificate
- Medical concurrence records from any conditions like (HIV & Covid- 19)
- An instrument showing an anon-criminal record of the seeker
What is the Eligibility Criteria for A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Admission in Kyrgyzstan?
The Eligibility Criteria for A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Admission in Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
- It’s mandatory that the aspirant has completed 17 years of age to be eligible for applying to the course.
- The emotional and physical condition of the seeker has to be fit and stable to continue the studies.
- The score of the seeker must be over 50 in the 12th standard from honored boards like CBSE/ HSC or ISC.
- A pupil must have decided on PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) subjects in advanced secondary education.
- Scholars must be ready with all the important academic documents, instruments, and NEET qualification scorecards.