STUDY MBBS IN INDIA
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery in India is a significant choice for undergraduates to pursue a medical education. There are a total of 325 medical colleges in India, of which 190 are private institutions & 155 are government institutions.
The course contains practical knowledge and training in clinical procedures available in India. MBBS in India has the highest rank for training and research programmers.
To apply for a Bachelor of Medicine, or Bachelor of Surgery in India, students need to clear NEET Exam. All candidates seeking a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery in India would get An Objection Certificate after clearing the entrance exam.
An MBBS course in India is the best option for health Practitioners who want to be physicians or surgeons.
The degree awarded after completing the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery course is “Bachelor of Medicine” or “Bachelor of Surgery.”
The duration of the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery course in India is 5.5 years, including a 1-year paid internship. The National Medical Commission and the government Authorities of India are done by the affiliation and accreditation of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery courses in India.
MBBS IN INDIA 2022: Quick Overview
10+2 Science (PCB) with a Good score
Required it is compulsory with good scores
IELTS & TOEFL
Minimum Course Fee
Rs . 4 Lakhs/Year
Maximum Course Fee
Cost of living in India
Course duration(in years)
5.5 + 1 year/internship
Recognition of University
NMC & WHO Approved
Medium of Education
Top Medical University
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Hot, Cold, and Rainy
Benefits of Studying MBBS in India
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery doctors in India are known for their expertise and high reputation in abroad countries.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in India has high demand, as the candidates studying their medical education from top universities of India get trained by highly qualified professionals.
- There is great clinical exposure for students studying Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery in India.
- As there is a need for more than 1 lakh doctors by the year, the Indian government is focusing on increasing the number of medical colleges in India.
- After completing the Bachelor of Medicine, and Bachelor of Surgery in India, one can get a job in the reputed healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
- Exeter completing the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in India, one can get a job in a reputed healthcare and classroom, laboratory, and surgical theater with all modern facilities.
- Afflicted government Institutes with well-equipped modern equipment
- Some institutes have provisions for Indian foods with a minimum payment of Rs.2 lacs per annum (including hostel fees, college fees, and meals).
- During the study, the medical students are made aware of the anatomy of humans and practices (inclusive of subfields such as pharmaceutical chemistry) and methods of surgery, human cytology, chemistry, and human anatomy.
- India is among the top Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery countries.
- There are the best government and private Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery colleges in India.
Admission Procedure for MBBS Students
The medical universities in India give admission to students for different medical and dental courses only through the national-level entrance exam.
This exam is known as the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for graduate-level medical courses and the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG for post-graduate-level medical courses.
- Marks obtained NEET. Students must have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test with good marks.
- Candidates must have 60% in PCB for general and 40% for SC/ST or other categories.
- The students should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and compulsory subjects for standard 12.
- The age of candidates should be a minimum of 17 years.
Required Documents for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery Admission in India
After completing the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Exam results, eligible candidates will be called for counseling.
- Student’s Metric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Students Class 12th Marks sheet & Passing Certificate
- Student’s National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Admit Card
- Student’s National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Rank Card
- Students Category Certificate
- Students Character Certificate
- Students Migration Certificate
- Student’s Passport-size Photos
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission in Indian
- For applying for a Bachelor of Medicine, or Bachelor of Surgery in India, students should be a 10+2 pass having Physics, chemistry, and biology subjects with a minimum of 50%.
- Students need to appear for the All India Medical entrance examination (now known as NEET Examination). There are 15% of government vacant seats available for medical courses in India.
- Students older than 25 years of age are not eligible to take the entrance exam for the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery course in India.
- The criteria apply to Indian nationalism NRIs, Foreign Nationals.