NEET 2023 Question Paper Analysis
NEET 2023 Paper Analysis – Overview
NEET 2023 question paper analysis can give perceptivity into the difficulty level of the test and help scholars gauge their performance. This information can help them plan their future course of action, whether it is about continuing with their medication or seeking fresh guidance.
NEET 2023 was held on Sunday, May 7, 2023(Sunday) in offline mode in 13 different languages as a common and invariant National Eligibility- cum- Entrance Test for UG medical education in all medical institutions. It was conducted from 02:00 p.m. to 05:20 p.m. (Indian Standard Time) across 499 metropolises throughout India as well as metropolises outside India.
The scholars had to essay 180 questions out of 200. Each question had four marks. The right answer awards four points, and the incorrect answer deducts one point. These 200 Questions were divided into four subject-wise sections (Physics, Chemistry, (Botany & Zoology) BIOLOGY). Each of these sections has subsections (A and B). In Section A, all the Questions were mandatory, and in Section B, one had to essay any 10 questions out of 15 in each subject.
NEET 2023 Question Paper Analysis
- Physics was rated as simple to moderate on the paper difficulty position. It is comported substantially of easy and moderate questions. Many of the questions were from NCERT and were unevenly distributed among all major units.
- Chemistry was rated as the most delicate among all subjects. Inorganic and organic chemistry had the highest weightage compared to physical chemistry.
- Botany was rated as easy to moderate on the question paper difficulty position. It is comported substantially of easy and moderate questions.
- Zoology was rated as simple to moderate on the difficulty level. It is comported substantially of easy and moderate questions.
- In physics, the utmost questions were from the Class 12th syllabus.
- In Chemistry, the utmost questions were from the Class 12th syllabus.
- In Botany, the utmost questions were from the Class 11th syllabus.
- In Zoology, the utmost questions were from the Class 11th syllabus.
- Overall the NEET 2023 questions distributed from the Class 12th syllabus dominated the Class 11th syllabus.
Overall tough Level Analysis of NEET UG 2023(law – S5)
In this analysis, we’ve rated every question on a rating scale of 1 to 3. The conditions are done by our expert faculty. The individual conditions are also equaled to calculate the overall difficulty position
Easy – 1
Medium – 2
Overall Difficulty Level
The overall difficulty of the NEET UG 2023 question paper was easy to moderate. The order of hardship in different topics- as assessed by our experts:
Botany< Zoology< Physics<Chemistry.
Overall Review Compared to the Previous Time
Overall the paper was set up to be slightly easier than NEET 2022. Compared to last time, the chemistry was set up to be on the hardly tougher side. The questions in Chemistry were more tricky and lengthy than last time. The rest of the subjects were near to analogous tough compared to last time.
The cutoff to ensure a seat in government universities (All India Quota)
The marks anticipated to secure a seat in government colleges (All India Quota) would have been analogous to the former time (2022), which was 580 / 610. This time, the number of scholars who attended the test was nearly 19 lakh, which is 18(roughly) more advanced than the former time. Hence anticipated marks might range from 590 to 620.