NEET is one of the toughest competitive entrance exams held in India for Medical colleges. Cracking it with a good rank need perseverance and a proper strategy. You should also consider joining a good coaching institute as that will provide you with the extra help & guidance you might need to clear this exam. The NEET 2020 question paper will bear total of 720 maximum marks. Every question will be for four marks. For every correct answer, total of 4 marks will be awarded to you. Since NEET has negative marking, students will lose 1 mark for every incorrect answer. You can only use blue/black ball point pens to mark your answers.
NOTE: Multiple answers for one question will lead to the negative marking.
Here are some of the books you can consider referring to & boost your preparation for NEET:
1. for Physics, Chemistry & Biology
2. NEET – UG Common Entrance Test Master Guide by R.Gupta’s
3. 28 years chapter wise solutions for Physics and Chemistry by Arihant
4. Complete NEET guide for Biology, Physics & Chemistry by MTG
5. H.C. Verma Physics
6. New Pattern Chemistry by R.K. Gupta
7. Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
8. Organic Chemistry for JEE by Robert Neilson Boyd
9. Trueman’s Elementary Biology Volume 1 and Volume 2
10. Dinesh Objective Biology
For expert guidance and test series to enhance your NEET preparation, please Take NEET online Mock Test Now: